18 March 2008

You Can Tell It's Going Downhill...

We've had a LOT of people come into the office today to take employee certifications. A LOT. Besides having to grade them and put together all sorts of stuff for each of them when they inevitably do not pass, I also have to answer their questions. This gets tricky, because they want me to just tell them the answers, which I am unable to do. My patience is wearing thin. I can tell because I just told someone:

"It's open book, not open my desk."

Yeah...things are going downhill. Time for me to go home yet?

3 comments:

LL said...

:-) Nice!

somebody's parents said...

I know the feeling. I don't know how many times I have answered the same question over and over and over and over.

Hang in there life will settle down sooner or later.

IzeOfLight said...

I'm sorry, but your quote had me laughing out loud! At nearly 1 am. Thanks, Liz!