My mom and I share a trainer at a gym once a week. Today at the gym, we had a substitute trainer because our trainer is at home with his wife and their new baby.
She had us doing something fairly strange on an exercise ball. I think it was called Russian Twists, but the name doesn't matter: it's sufficient for the story that you simply know it was sort of strange and required a good deal of balance.
My feet were on the floor, and my head was up on the exercise ball, and at one point as we were twisting around and rolling on the ball, the ball rolled out from under me. I ended up on the floor, whacking my head on a big stack of square weights on the machine we were precariously near.
It hurts a good deal.
Last night, I was putting a bag into my trunk, and through a series of events that cannot be explained in words (very bizarre visuals might work, but that can't be accomplished on this blog), I ended up hitting my forehead on the trunk.
All in all, not a good 24 hours for blunt force trauma to the head.
Later today, I'm going to go to the dentist and let him take a drill to a bunch of my teeth.
I'm thinking that this evening will bring a nice headache.
11 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Be brave. ;)
Protect that cute head - it's the only one you have. It's good thing heads are tough!!!
Good grief, try not to kill yourself. :-)
Hey Liz, you probably don't remember me, this is Meagen Ridley, we were in the same ward years ago, Suncrest 4th. Anyway, I came across your blog through jenni's facebook or something and I just love it. You are hilarious and I love reading it. Anyway, check out mine when you've got some time www.meagenridley.blogspot.com. Have an awesome day!
Post a Comment