There was a study done of different computer users which discovered that people who use Macs consider themselves to be superior to those who use PCs and above average in creativity, critical thinking, etc...
:) I certainly am not. Mac is becoming much more accepted everywhere, in fact, even with hard-core computer people. My brother write all of his code on a Mac--he says it runs Windows better than his PC ever did...
Wave of the future, my dear...Besides, if you're going to be in marketing, you definitely need a Mac--SOOO much easier to design/create/work with...
It is not arrogance if it is true. After all, there are only two groups of people in the computer world: 1. Those who have a mac 2. Those who wish they had a mac
7 comments:
I'm hurt!
Don't most finance folks use PC's? Are you just bucking the trend, Miss Liz?
i use a mac & those things describe me....it must be true
:) I certainly am not. Mac is becoming much more accepted everywhere, in fact, even with hard-core computer people. My brother write all of his code on a Mac--he says it runs Windows better than his PC ever did...
Wave of the future, my dear...Besides, if you're going to be in marketing, you definitely need a Mac--SOOO much easier to design/create/work with...
But I love my HPs! Maybe I'll just get both. =)
Absolutely true. :-)
It is not arrogance if it is true. After all, there are only two groups of people in the computer world:
1. Those who have a mac
2. Those who wish they had a mac
I love somebody's mother. I concur. Mac's are by far superior, as are their owners.
Post a Comment