24 March 2008

Hiccups

I just finished with a terrible case of hiccups.  It only lasted for about 10 minutes, but it was fierce, and I'm delighted that it's over.

What bizarre purpose hiccups serve, the world may never know.  They may serve for entertainment purposes, but alas, as I was alone in my room at the time, no one got to enjoy the episode, and since I only get the hiccups once or twice a year at the most, you'll all just have to wait for some other magical day.

1 comment:

LL said...

I hated it when I would get the hiccups at work. Only happened a couple of times, but it is pretty hard to get people to take you seriously when you have 'em. Especially since I was always in a sweatshirt and jeans and just didn't look that serious anyway.

Glad you lived through 'em. :-)