15 March 2008

Mis-Fortune

I had lunch with a friend at PF Chang's, and my fortune was pretty confusing.  It said "Know the right movement and make your move."  I thought it made no sense, but the cookie was tasty, so I wasn't too concerned about it.  

Later in the day, I thought about how not helpful that cookie was, so I thought I'd take a picture of it and write a little message about it.  Upon taking the picture, I saw what the fortune ACTUALLY said:



I still think it's lame.

4 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Heh. I actually had to read the picture twice to NOT read what I'd read in the post. I'm a little slow . . .

bh said...

that is not even a fortune! i hate it when fortune cookies give you crappy advice instead of predicting your future

More Bacon said...

I know! Fortune cookies without a fortune are a whole other touchy subject for me. Don't call it a fortune cookie unless there is a fortune in it--either make a better paper, or rename the cookie.

IzeOfLight said...

Can you imagine them renaming the cookie to Advice Cookies? Me no likey.

And whenever I hear the word cookie I can't help but think of, "Watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie." =)