03 March 2008

Sad Reality

Won't it be tragic if I never graduate or achieve my desired employment because I die of boredom in my Career Preparation class?

4 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Yes. Yes it would.

On the other hand, it meant I got to chat with you for a few minutes tonight, so in my world, it's not ALL bad.

Mostly, though. Yes. Because we've all been there in those awful, boring classes.

LL said...

I used to take the crossword puzzle with me to one of my boring classes. I'd sit in the back and see if I could finish the whole thing by the end of the hour. :-) Sudoku? Gameboy?

More Bacon said...

:) I was going to play some Sudoku last night, but then I got distracted with some email. UVSC has free wireless for all students now, so I just hop on with my computer. I leave a notepage up where I could take notes, if needed, in the class, but I mostly just bum around. I should play Sudoku or something to pass the time better. Gameboy would probably be a bit too obvious, but clearly at this point I don't care too much.

Anonymous said...

If you get too bored you can always get on facebook. Its a social networking site!