Someone woke up on the crabby side of the bed today, and I think that someone is me.
For the benefit of humanity, I should probably go home and just be crabby by myself. Sadly, I must remain here at work.
Hopefully, no one will get hurt.
*thinking happy thoughts*
19 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Days like that are hard. Hang in there!!
It happens to me every day...
It's a rare phenomenon with little research, but occasionally (typically one a week for me), it doesn't matter what side of the bed you get out of - they're both wrong... it's a scientifically proven fact. You cannot be held accountable for your crabbiness and furthermore, if your boss is well versed in rare illnesses (such as this wrongbedsideism) then they would have no choice but to send you home for ice cream and a nap (the only known cure)
Post a Comment