06 February 2008

To My Sister

I would write you a poem, but I can't make things rhyme. Nor can I write in verse. Essentially, I cannot make this entertaining.

However, it has come to my attention that it has been approximately 63.193 days since I have talked to you. (Of course, that number is just an estimate. The actual number could be higher.)

Call me. Or email me and tell me when I can call you. Or send a carrier pigeon. Actually, scratch that--you know how I feel about birds.

It's not that I have anything important, interesting, or even non-boring to say, but I miss your guts.

That is all.

La da da, da da, da da da, duh da, da da, da da (that's Irish Eyes, in case you can't tell...)

2 comments:

LL said...

Sorry. I was going to call this week but, well, we had...a lot of week. How is Tuesday for you? :-)

More Bacon said...

Tuesday is GREAT for me--I'll call you. :) I'm sorry you had a lot of week!