21 February 2008

Things fall apart

Happenings of the day:
  • Strange scary dream about some of my volunteer work
  • Coworkers driving me nuts
  • People are unhappy with me about things I cannot change
  • Something happened to perk up the day, and now I can't remember it
  • Missed the call with my sister
  • Got the invitation to my ex-best friend's wedding
  • Apostle canceled
  • My poor planning continues to cause more crises and stress for me

I need a nap.  Or a weekend.  Sadly, I may get neither.

4 comments:

somebody's mother said...

Sorry. You'll have to tell me all about it when I get home.

Bre said...

wait..when you say "apostle canceled" does that mean that elder scott canceled on this weekend?

More Bacon said...

Bre--as far as I know, that is what happened. Apparently, he has been reassigned for the weekend. I have not yet been able to speak with Pres Brenchley about the details, but I've heard this from more than one source, so...

It's still going to be a great conference though--I really hope that people don't decide to skip coming to choir just because elder scott isn't going to be there.

IzeOfLight said...

I'm thinking 90+ people at stake choir means folks decided against skipping. I could be wrong, though.