Dear Person in the Stake Choir:
Thanks so much for coming up and saying such nice things to me today after choir. I was distracted by preparations for the fireside which was about to start, and I'm thinking now that I may have inadvertently blown you off. My dear sister, LL, has told me in the past that I probably do this, and today was an excellent example of me doing it again.
What's even worse is that I'm not sure that I'll be able to tell by sight who you are next week so that I can apologize, and actually ask your name and such.
Hoser, party of one...
10 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Was that the person who came up to you when I was next to you? Maybe if we both try really hard, we can figure out who he is in a couple of weeks (since I'll be out of town this next week). =)
Yes! I felt really bad afterward, because I had been so distracted that I didn't even really talk to him or ask his name or anything. He probably thinks I'm some big phony brat. I felt really bad about it, because it was very brave for him to come up and say such nice things, and I really did appreciate it...
Oops.
Oh yeah, I forgot you'll be gone on interviews! Well, the week after, we need to try to figure out who he is so I can apologize. Yikes. I feel so bad.
Post a Comment