29 February 2008

Dear World

Dear XBox--

Oh, how I miss your glowing light.  These long weeks since we have been together have been filled with toil and sorrow.  I long for the time when I can again enjoy your wonderful entertainment.  Until I finish my calculus course, however, our reunion is impossible.  

Wait for me, dear XBox.  I promise I will return as soon as I can.

All my love,

Liz

5 comments:

somebody's parents said...

Better to keep the priorities in a row. Just think, all that calculus thinking might make you a better game player. Or maybe not...

somebody's mother said...

Just think, soon your x-box could have a new friend. You know, one that can do all the work of brushing your teeth for you while you enjoy your x-box. I can see it now-what a special evening that will be.

Hang in there and forge ahead. Your electric toothbrush is counting on you.

More Bacon said...

:) That DOES sound like a perfect evening--just me, my electric toothbrush, and my xbox...

LL said...

Um, what? You're getting an electric toothbrush? Sonicare?

More Bacon said...

Have not yet determined exactly which electric toothbrush I am getting, but I am definitely going to have one very soon.