I was slightly concerned, largely because if I didn't pass, I would feel like a complete idiot.
Fortunately, I passed! 93%! I missed a couple of things, but they were obscure functions in Word that I would've figured out eventually, but you only get a few chances.
Anyway, I'm taking it as a victory--not a moron! I know that a keyboard is an input device! I can delete lines of text! I can change its color! I know where the start menu is!
I'm virtually a genius.
4 comments:
We already knew, but it is nice to have validation.
Dude, duh! We already knew that! And we tell you! Maybe we need to tell you more, though . . .
I knew you weren't an idiot. There must be some people who don't pass or they wouldn't keep requiring the test.
Maybe really smart people from developing countries who come to school here but haven't had a lot of computer time?
My in-laws aren't stupid, but they probably wouldn't pass. The test seems nicer than saying, sorry you're so old, you'd better take this extra class. :-)
But you're right - you're brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous. :-)
Post a Comment