Today is Somebody's Mother's birthday, and I've been thinking about what I could say that would adequately express how much I love and appreciate her. All the late nights, the pep talks, the road trips, the workouts, the cooking lessons, the support...I'm not sure I can really put into words just how wonderful she is. But she is. She'd tell you she's not the perfect mother, but she's pretty perfect for me.
Today, I'm grateful that Somebody's Mother is my mom.
Happy birthday, Mom. I love you.
25 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am pretty lucky that Somebody's Mother consented to marry me. She has made my life worth living. Thanks for remembering her on her birthday.
Happy birthday mama mia! :-)
I love reading your blog, you are so clever. The sweet words about your mother made me teary-eyed. Though she isn’t my mother, she has helped me many times be somebody’s else’s mother. She answered questions from “How do you cook ____?”, or “Do you think I should take them to the doctor?” to “What does this gospel principle really mean?” I have thanked Heavenly Father many times for your parents and consider myself lucky to have lived next door to them for so many years.
Post a Comment