My dear roommate is super wonderful. I like her a great deal. It's impressive that I like her so much, seeing as she has one fatal flaw: she doesn't like ice cream. (If you've ever seen the episode of Friends where they discuss Ross not liking ice cream because it's "too cold," you know how strange the conversation can be.)
I love her anyway.
However, the other day, I found out that she doesn't like chicken either.
I'm starting to think that we have nothing in common.
07 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There sure are some strange people in the world! I would die without ice cream. My daughter, Lizzy, doesn't really like ice cream either...but I'm sure she'll be cured of that sooner or later!
Wow. I love ice cream. I'm sure that little Lizzy will grow into it. Or I'll eat her servings. :)
I wish I suffered from the curse of not loving ice cream. :-(
Post a Comment