19 February 2008

Brilliance, Interrupted

I was planning to take two tests today for my class that I worked on ALL DAY yesterday. I got to the testing center, reviewed for about an hour, and then headed in for the test.

The testing clerk told me that my tests were unavailable. I told her that they were web based tests, so they were there...I can see them from home, but simply require a password to take the exam. She went and consulted with another individual, and then came back and informed me that although the tests may be on the web, they still had to have the information submitted from the instructor, who apparently hadn't, even though she said all four were available.

Now, I have to email the teacher and see if she can get them in there ASAP. I can't go tomorrow because of a marathon work schedule, so I'll have to go Thursday, which TOTALLY throws off my Thursday night plans.

Wasted a trip across town, wasted time studying, waste, waste, waste...

It's like UVU doesn't want me to succeed...

3 comments:

LL said...

Ugh. That stinks. Sorry.

IzeOfLight said...

Oh no! That's the worst! You plan your whole week around when you're going to take a test (studying, eating, cleaning, everything!), and then THAT?! What a bummer. I'm sorry!

Is it officially UVU now?

More Bacon said...

It's UVU starting July 1, but I'm trying to get in the habit...it's hard... :)