06 February 2008

To My Neighbors

When you come to visit, please do not bring brownies. We all know that I will not be able to resist having one (or two) and then I get to spend the rest of my night feeling like a heifer.

The obvious solution to this problem would be for me to not eat the brownies, but that doesn't seem to be an option right now.

Thanks for your consideration.

2 comments:

LL said...

When people bring us treats, I take one off the plate, stick the rest in the garbage and then put a poopy diaper on top, so that I'm not tempted to pull them out of a clean garbage bag. You probably don't have to poop on your treats, but I'll leave that to your discretion...

More Bacon said...

Yeah, I think I'd have to leave any fecal matter out of the equation. I often can't actually throw things away because I have roommates and it's something that is for all of us, or something one of them made...I need to just live alone, no friend, no roommates...Just me and my vegetables.