05 July 2008

Why?

As I sat down this evening to watch a bit of TV, I realized that I didn't really have anything recorded on the TiVo to watch.  I turned to the live TV and began channel hopping to find something to watch.

Disgustingly, I saw a show listed on the History Channel called "All About Dung."  A two-hour show...

The description of the show reads:

Host Monty Hall leads a safari to investigate the historical, medical, scientific and evolutionary importance of excrement and what it reveals to researchers.

Ew.  Why?  Why?? WHY?!?!?!?

5 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

Fascinating.

JessiLeigh said...

I think its because there are so many channels they have to FIND something to fill all the hours! I hope you learned something new :)

More Bacon said...

Yeah, I chose to NOT watch that program...although I'm sure I could've learned something, I'm not sure that those things are things that I want to know!

Bonny said...

Is it sad that my mom and I watched that show for about 20 mins? We were truly bored. They talked about dung beetles for the part we were watching. I'm so ashamed.

LL said...

I wish I had known. I would have had Javi watch. Can't be worse than that "Everybody Poops" book. :-)