16 July 2008

Thoughts

I just read that the MLB All-Star game is tied 3-3 in the twelfth inning.  12 innings?!?!?  I lost interest about 30 seconds into watching it, many, many innings ago.  So glad I didn't commit to the whole game.

I heard on NPR today that your brain starts shrinking when you turn 30.  Seems like mine has already started a few years early.  So sad.

Another study I read today said that laziness sets in during the teen years.   The study didn't really clarify when that laziness would end.  It certainly hasn't ended for me yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched innings 10-13 of that game and it was actually pretty exciting. I'm not really a fan of baseball but my roommate is so it was fun to root for the opposing team. :)

But then I went to bed... And it ended up going into the fifteenth inning. Good times.

LL said...

Your brain shrinks up to 7% when you're pregnant. Between all the pregnancies and turning 30, and given the sorry excuse for a brain that I started with, it is a wonder I'm still able to...um....what?