01 July 2008

Happy University

Last night, I went to sleep as a college student.  This morning, I woke up and I was a university student.

Best part?  I did nothing for that to happen.

I'm delighted that my college decided to become a university and took care of it all on its own whilst I toiled in my coursework.

Of course, come to think of it, I really have contributed a lot to it becoming a university--I have spent THOUSANDS of dollars on books, tuition, parking passes, etc.  I'm going to count that as my generous contribution.  It feels generous.

So, happy university day, UVU!  Here's to many more years of learning, sleeping, stressing, walking, spending, yelling, clapping, jumping, and other education-related activities.

Maybe by the time I graduate, it'll be something even cooler than a university.  I'm not sure what that would be...ooo!  Disneyland!  

That doesn't make any sense, really, but it is cooler than a university.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your sucess! I'm not sure our school will ever turn into Disneyland, but they could at least build a water slide from the top of the new library to the business building.