This morning, as I was eating homemade whole wheat pancakes at my parents' house (a weekly ritual after somebody's mother and I go to the gym), I noticed a chemical on my parents' table.
My parents are having a lot of work done in their basement right now, so it's not unusual for there to be parts, paint, drywall, and other such things out and about.
However, this particular chemical is called "Miracle Impregnater."
I don't know what that means.
My parents weren't sure what it was either. I've been thinking about it today, but decided that it would be better for my career if I didn't try to Google that one while here at work...
I'm kind of afraid to Google it at home too.
15 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well now you have me all curious but Im too afraid to google it myself!!
Got brave and googled it. It is a tile sealer. Not sure why it's not called miracle sealer or something, but...
Post a Comment