Slowly, I creep through the bushes, stalking the best apartments at the best prices in preparation to pounce. If I am not careful, the current tenants may get a restraining order against me.
But I digress.
I saw an apartment listed today as "cozy" and "spacious." For those of you who do not shop for apartments as frequently as I do, "cozy" means small apartment with tiny closets.
Thus, a cozy apartment, by its very nature, cannot be spacious.
Especially suspicious? No picture.
I'm thinking it's a refrigerator box. It may have been a large refrigerator, but still.
The hunt continues...
2 comments:
I remember as a child looking out the window and hollering 'hey mom - look at that big little truck!'
I outgrew it. Apparently not everyone does. :-)
Apartments were the bane of my existence at one time. Even when they are actually decent then the Landlord probably isn't.
Best of luck.
Post a Comment