27 April 2009

Waiting, Sweetheart

My little brother (Captain Awesome) and I are sitting in same day
surgery waiting for his surgeon to come in and get going.

Until then, we've been having some interesting conversations. An
example:

CA: Someone had better say "stat" or I'm going to feel ripped off.
Like when we're rolling down the hall, I want him to yell, "20 cc's of
fun--STAT!"

Me: Where did you hear that?

CA: No where. I just think fun is important for my surgeon to have.

Me: I suppose that's true.

CA: 20 cc's of fun would go a long way.

--------------------------------------

Another example:

CA: Goooogle. It has a lot of "o"s in it. Like "gooooooogle crisp."


We've been laughing like crazy. What makes it all the funnier is that
he isn't even medicated yet.

We just have the sleep-deprived giggles, I suspect.

1 comment:

somebody's parents said...

sleep over sillies and you haven't even had the fun of a sleep over...