30 March 2009

Hmm...

Some days, I have an inability to speak. Today was one of those days.

For example:

Coworker: What do you want to do after you graduate?
Me: I want to sit on the bum and be a beach.

Not what I meant...just further evidence that my education is actually making me dumber.

5 comments:

somebody's parents said...

Hopefully it will be a soft bum.

Steve said...

lol nice. now I'm gonna go in the sandwich and make me a kitchen. :D

LL said...

Heeeeee-larious. Thanks for the giggle!

JessiLeigh said...

Happy Birthday Friend! Hope its a great one!!

Glenn and Natalie said...

Thanks for the laugh--it is great to know that I am not the only oe who does stuff like that! It must be genetic. I hate calling people, or leaving messages becasue I always manage to mess up my own name. Like, for example, calling my brother I would say, "Hey Natalie, this is Joseph!"
Happy B-day!