Watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie.
Are you trying to get us to write your paper for you? =)Joking aside, a very interesting topic. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it when you get them down on paper.
No motivation = nothing to write.I will email you a hilarious picture of my kids when you finish the paper.Motivated? :-)
I already finished it very, very late last night.Can I have my picture now? :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Are you trying to get us to write your paper for you? =)
Joking aside, a very interesting topic. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it when you get them down on paper.
No motivation = nothing to write.
I will email you a hilarious picture of my kids when you finish the paper.
Motivated? :-)
I already finished it very, very late last night.
Can I have my picture now? :)
Post a Comment