23 April 2009

MIA

I had great plans for a thrilling, witty, charming blog post when I passed the 100 day mark on my graduation countdown.

That ship sailed a few days ago. I was not feeling witty or charming. It's been busy.

I'm sorry that I've been missing. I'll be back soon.

I have 18 credits this semester. So far, I've completed 8 of them, and I'm fairly confident that I passed both courses. Today, I'll complete another 4 credits. This weekend, I'll do 3 more, and then on Wednesday, the 29th, I'll take the final for the last course.

I'll then have a couple of days off, and next semester will begin.

One of my friends is graduating at BYU today. I told him how incredibly jealous I was, and then I reminded him to iron his graduation gown/dress.

This is an important tip for anyone who is graduating this week or next week--you MUST open that package and get out that wrinkly little dress so that you can be ready for your square-hatted ritual.

Also, don't trip.

2 comments:

LL said...

Crap, I was going to send you a special 100 day something (hadn't figured that part out yet...)

Maybe when you get to 75, or 50. Or for graduation.... I'm so lame.

IzeOfLight said...

Ha ha! After the "don't trip" my first thought was, "Just be yourself. But not too much."