Last night, I aced the final in my hardest class. Tomorrow, I'll take an online final and then get studying for my last final which is Wednesday night. The end of the semester is in sight, and I could not be more excited about it.
Who else could not be more excited about it? My TiVo. My poor, poor TiVo has been sadly neglected for the past few months. Every now and then, I turn it on to discover that it is full and doesn't feel it can record anything else. I am several months behind on most shows and have had to cut back to only the shows I really care about so as to have TiVo space.
It's a rough life, clearly.
Hopefully, TiVo and I will get to spend some quality time together this weekend as I pack for my vacation.
24 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wooo! Congrats on rocking your final--very cool!
Which vacation is this? Is this one that brings you down my way, or is that another time?
Vacations are always very nice! Have fun even if it is scary:)
Way to go on the final. Hurray
Go Liz Go!
Post a Comment