Last night, I went to Wicked. Unlike most of the people I know, I've never seen it. Every time I mentioned that I was going to be going to Wicked, people told me about when they saw it in New York.
Do you know what I saw in New York? NOTHING. I've never been to New York. Stop bragging, people.
Regardless of all of that, the show was fabulous. Great production values, wonderful cast, excellent execution. On top of that, I had great dinner, and fabulous company.
Let's see New York beat that!
(Note: if New York did beat that, don't bother telling me about it. I'm pretty sure my night was better, anyway.)
10 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun! Who did you go with? I remember we talked about it when you were getting tickets, but that was oh so long ago...
i saw Wicked in NYC with the original cast, front rows seats, $20 tickets, and after the show i made out with the lead actor guy. but i'm sure your experience was way better... j/k. one of those isn't true. i'll let you guess which one.
I'll have to give you the details on the phone sometime, LL...it's a good story, but not one that I'd put on the blog. You know me and my crazy need for absolute privacy when it's anything remotely personal. :)
And bh, I'm guessing on yours that the tickets were really like $50 each. ;)
Post a Comment