03 August 2008

What Not to Wear

More than once in the past week, someone has taken it upon themselves to inform me that I have no sense of style, or am otherwise fashion-impaired.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to inform you all that I know that I have no sense of style.  I get it--I don't look like all the other girls.  And you know what?  I don't care.  I have WAY more important things to worry about.

Maybe, someday when I have a bit more free time, I'll worry a bit more about my appearance.

Until then, please consider me well-informed of this particular shortcoming.

Unfashionably yours,

Liz

1 comment:

jenn said...

Okay, so it is too much work to get dressed up all the time, but I've seen you look super cute often, so tell all these mean people to... I don't know, something rude.