I will not be dancing in my spare time. That was a joke. Seriously, can you picture what that would be like? Any dancing would be questionable; belly dancing would be cruel and unusual for everyone involved.
Please try harder...
Love,
Liz
P.S. LL, learning to sew isn't sitting around doing nothing--that's totally productive! Look at all the cute pajamas you make now!
5 comments:
I agree learning to sew is not a waste of time. It is amazing what you can do with a sewing machine:)
Enjoy your free time whatever you do with it:)
you should learn how to be as awesome as me. :P
That is why you would be LEARNING to belly dance. I'm not saying you should join a pro team and tour - just do the learning part.
And yes, I do make cute pajamas. But they won't wear them, so...
:) I think that even the learning part would be pretty traumatic for everyone, especially me.
"I'm not a dancer...I'm a mover..."
Post a Comment