- The RAIN! It's gorgeous, and smells good, and it keeps things nice and cool.
- My 6.5 nephews. I wouldn't trade them for anything!
- String cheese is on sale at Macey's for 5 for $1! What a deal! (Don't judge--I'm excited)
- Homemade ice cream and tres leches cake at work
- My TV (I really miss my TV these days...looking forward to my friend helping me move it)
- Cool weather--love being able to be snuggled in a hoodie and blanket
- Super chill ducks at my apartment. They see me, I see them, and we just keep our distance. They give me the 'sup head nod, and then I'm on my way. We enjoy each other very much from afar.
- Quiet, quiet neighbors. Either they are very quiet or no one lives in any apartment touching mine. Pretty fabulous!
- Not living next to a diamond factory. So peaceful at night!
- Less than 50 days until I am a graduate of the university--cannot wait!
- Less than 50 days until LL and family come out for a visit--CANNOT WAIT!
It's easy to forget that there are lots of good things when life is rough, but clearly, my life is pretty sweet.
2 comments:
yeah! Isn't it great when you see all those things! I am so excited for you and the big graduation day! Way to go Liz:)
Ice cream, ducks, perfect weather. Life is good!
Post a Comment