01 June 2009

You Are Totally Ruining Moving Day!!

Dear Friends, Coworkers, Roommates, Relatives, and Acquaintances:

As many of you know, I've begun the process of moving to my new apartment. If you didn't already know, now you do--that's why I have a blog. Read it, people.

Over the next few weeks, you may be tempted to ask me about the new place or how moving is going. For the sake of humanity, here are some appropriate questions that you may ask:
  • So, you're moving? 
  • Are you excited?
  • Is your apartment fabulous?
  • Do you just love the location?
  • Is packing and moving boxes getting old?
The answer to all of the above questions will be yes. You may ask similar follow up questions. You may make remarks about how fabulous and wonderful everything is.

Questions you are NOT allowed to ask:
  • Why on earth would you want to live there?
  • Are you sure this is really what you want to do?
  • Is it really expensive?
  • Aren't you afraid?
Similar thoughts phrased as comments are also unwelcome.

The papers are signed. The decision is made.

Seriously people. You are RUINING moving day for me. I still have several more weeks of moving day to go. Don't let me down here.

Regards,

Liz

8 comments:

jenn said...

I'm sorry there are bummer people in your life. I, however, am excited for you and can't wait to see it. Good for you!!!

IzeOfLight said...

I'm hearing Chandler in my head, "You are RUINING moving day for us!" =)

Enjoy your new place! When you're done with the form Q&A, I'd love to hear details.

More Bacon said...

Yes, Laura, there was an intentional Friends reference in there--it's been running through my head all day. I'll email you the details sometime.

And Jenn, I can't wait for you guys to come over! It's pretty much barren right now except for piles of boxes, but hopefully it will be looking better in a few weeks. I hope. Ugh.

Steve said...

hey so I heard that your moving! yay for you!! you must be so excited to move into such a fabulous apartment!! I hear that the location is great and I bet you can't wait to finish packing and moving boxes!
:D

Shannon said...

Enjoy your new place. Hopefully the endless task of the actual moving will end quickly and then you can just enjoy your new place:)

LL said...

Stick it all back in the storage unit and just like that you're done. :-)

Bre said...

yay! Moving is fun. new adventure.where are you moving to?

Glenn and Natalie said...

Don't you live in Utah? CAn't you find an eagle scout who needs a project to bring the rest of the ward's YM & YW to come unpack? ;)