01 July 2009

Today's Thoughts

  • If I, one of the most paranoid people in the world, think that you are paranoid, you probably should check into it.
  • I love clouds, thunder, lightning, and rain. I just do. I will love them in the spring, summer, fall, and winter. Especially in the summer. Sue me.
  • Four weeks until I'm done with school. It feels about 27 days too long, but I'll manage.
  • I have the cutest nephews in the world. Seriously, the very, very cutest. And smartest. Jealous? You should be.
  • My parents are fabulous. Jealous? You should be.
  • Thinking lots about this today. Read here and here for some good info from an unexpected source. Don't want to get too political on you all, so I'll leave it at that for now.
  • I'm thinking about learning how to play the guitar. I've wanted to for years, and now I'm going to have time.
  • Also thinking about learning to play tennis. Thoughts? I can't imagine that I'll be good at it, but could be fun/funny.
  • I'm not out to get anyone. No need to think I am, people.
  • That jacket I wanted to buy was on sale. I forgot to buy it before the sale ended. Now it's on sale again, but not as much. I'll just wait impatiently for the lower price. Now that I know it's out there, I can't pay more.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I had fun learning to play tennis. I will say I am not great at it. Maybe practice would help...but that takes time I do not have. Try it! I would if I had more time.

Guitar. I think it would be fun. If you want to than you should. You said you have extra time.

Ok enough of my input. I am so excited for you. 4 weeks at my house flies. If you need to pass some time quicker you are welcome to hang here:)

LL said...

I enjoyed playing tennis. I suck at it, but it was very fun.

I started to learn to play guitar, but didn't have time and quit. You should take it up! Mike has one that he let me borrow - I'll bet he'd let you borrow it too.

Can't remember the jacket...need a link...

somebody's mother said...

What about golf? It takes longer to play, but you can talk while you do it.

I think guitar is a definite yes.