08 June 2009

Handy

Really could've used this last night.

4 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

hmmmm...sounds like you had a fun time...did you ever find it?

LL said...

Was it just missing around the house, or missing stolen?

More Bacon said...

I was uncertain as to whether it was lost around the house or lost somewhere else. The problem with living alone and having no home phone is that there's no way to call the phone to find it. I sent somebody's mother an IM and asked her to call it. She did, but no one picked up, and I couldn't hear it anywhere (of course, it was on silent and the time...).

I eventually found it outside at my old apartment complex. I had been sitting on a porch talking to some people and apparently, it fell out of my pocket.

Anyway, the locator thing with the ability to make it make sound even on silent would've been very helpful.

Glenn and Natalie said...

Now you'll be ready for next time!