My fabulous mother is putting together a "save-the-date" email about the graduation party and my splendid parents are throwing for me.
Thus, somebody's mother has asked for some email addresses of my friends.
Strangely enough, I don't really have them. (The email addresses. Not the friends. I have the friends. I think.)
So, if you follow this blog and actually know me in real life and would like to get on the invite list, post your email address as a comment. I won't actually publish the comment, so no worries there. Even if it's been a while, take the opportunity to come and party and catch up! I'd love to see you all.
If you are in my extended family, I think somebody's mother already has you on the list.
Thank you!
2 comments:
Aw, I want to come...
Can you have your party in Canada?
36 days! are you so excited??? Yay...
Post a Comment