03 June 2009

Dear Roommates

I know that our remaining time together is short, but I have one small request.

Please, please, please tell the men whom you are dating and those men who are hopelessly pursuing you to stop coming over to chat. They need to call first. You are never here when they come over, so I have to walk down to the door, open it, walk around and look for you, and then tell them you're not home.

I am lazy. I don't like to repeatedly open the door, especially when it is never for me.

Also, my knee is hurting again, so I'm pretty much done answering the door.

My sincere apologies to the men who will now not be able to find my roommates. My suggestion? Try calling them.

Thanks bunches,

Liz

2 comments:

LL said...

Ignore it. If it is for you they'll try calling. :-)

Glenn and Natalie said...

I have a solution. You'll need two clean tin cans and a LOOOONNNGGG sting....