Today, I went in for the practical exam game.
Six hours later, I came out.
It was such a relief. I've been skipping around all evening, hugging my parents, and nearly high-fiving a stranger at Lowe's. (Almost did it. I don't think that's why he actually had his hand up, but there it was, and...but I resisted. Thing I did not resist? Climbing on the front of the cart while my dad pushed it out of the store. I'm not sure I've done that in a million years, but sure enough: still fun.)
So tomorrow, I'll go in for attempt two to see if I can improve on today at all. I might be able to...might not. Either way, I'll be okay.
The real issue was that I was legitimately concerned that I would be unable to achieve enough points on the project to pass the class, due to my team's low score.
Now that I know I will definitely pass, I am greatly relieved.
I'm going to sleep soooooo well tonight!
As LL would say, I am money.
Thanks for all the prayers and support. Hang in there with me for another week, and I promise--I'll be a much more fun friend, kind neighbor, pleasant coworker, etc.
4 comments:
Yea! Great job! You are wonderful! Isn't it amazing how we worry and then...Wow...everything turns out great:)
Go Tita!
Yea Liz! We're so proud of you! What a smartie!
I don't know why you ever doubted yourself. The rest of us knew you would do just great! Congrats on almost being a graduate. What a great accomplishment!
Post a Comment