Over the weekend, I went out to dinner. It was very warm and muggy, but finally overcast, so I hit the city in shorts and flip flops. I was wandering around, running errands, and then I stopped to have dinner. At dinner, I was reading a book, and once when I looked down for just a moment, I looked back up and realized that it was pouring rain.
But before I left the restaurant, it had stopped, and the sidewalks were drying out. Weird. On my way to the grocery store (one block away from the restaurant) it started to pour again. I ducked into the store, quickly purchased about five items I had come to get, and then headed out. The rain had stopped again.
I have no idea what to wear anymore.
31 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just wear something that isn't see through when it gets wet. :-0
Post a Comment