04 May 2012

People Watching

There is no better place for people watching than in New York City. I just love all of the interesting people you can see as you sit on the subway or sit in a park. Unfortunately, lately, I've been so busy that I haven't gotten to do much of just sitting around and watching people.

Luckily, the people have come to me.

Two winners in the past week or so:

  • Man on a bicycle, in a suit, with a helmet, bikes past me, belching as he passes. Nice.
  • Normal looking woman walking down the sidewalk, presses a finger to one side of her nose, and proceeds to forcefully blow a booger out of the other side of her nose onto the sidewalk. And the way the light was, I could see it ever so well.
Keeping it classy here in Manhattan.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Gross! the nose thing reminds me of Bro Lewis blowing his nose out on his lawn!

LL said...

Sick.....