I've been wracking my brain, trying to figure out what could be my allergy trigger...
- Unfavorable court decisions
- Law school finals
- Law school, generally
- My super clean apartment (really, it's super clean right now--perhaps that's bad for me...interesting)
- My new orchid
- Sleep deprivation
What else do you think it might be, folks?
5 comments:
its the orchid. im super allergic to those! or g all of the above.
Sorry about the allergies! They've been really bad this year for me & Angie...don't know what we're allergic to either. We don't do the law stuff, but I may stop cleaning my house & see if that helps....hee hee!
Trees. Are you guys completely leafed out yet, or are some things still working on it? Trees are what kill me...
Allergies! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!
Luckily for you I have lots of experience in this area!
Go to: http://www.pollen.com/alert.asp
Sign up for the allergy email with your zip code. It will send you an email with the predicted pollen level for that day (only sends emails if it's going to be a bad day) 0=no pollen, 12=really bad (like LL's deck covered in yellow gunk).
It also tells you what is the predominant pollen that day. So you can figure out if your bad days are caused by Cottonwood, Grass, etc. It's not exact like an allergy test, but it can help you figure it out a little better. That's how we figured out Jake is allergic to Cottonwood around here, and I am allergic to the Maple/Ash/Birch days.
Thanks, all! I think I'll join with Natalie and not clean for a while.
LL, the trees seem to be mostly leafed out now. I suppose I could be missing some kinds, but when I walked down the street the other day, I thought they looked pretty well done.
I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to studying.
Post a Comment