06 May 2012

Studying

Well, it's finals time again. Yippee! Well, not for the finals part, but yippee for the almost-done part!

Unfortunately, I've spent much of this semester sick, and busy, and recovering from my tonsillectomy, so I am feeling pretty behind the game. Hopefully, I'll be able to get lots of studying done this week so that I can be ready to take these suckers and be done.

Once I finish this semester, I'll be 2/3 done with law school. Crazy! But in a wonderful way. And then there's almost no time at all before I start my summer job, learning all kinds of things in a new place. And then, before I know it, it will be fall again, and I'll be back to learning even more new things.

Sheesh, no wonder I'm tired!

2 comments:

LL said...

YAY! Hurry up so you can get out here and visit me!! :-)

Tyler and Kimberly said...

I am so excited for you! Knowing another semester is behind you is the best feeling.