Big Firm has coffee machines on every floor. They tell me that one of the coffee machines on one of the floors is better than the others, but since I don't drink coffee, I couldn't really vouch for that.
I've never really used a coffee machine. When I worked in fast food during and shortly after high school, I used to use a coffee pot and brew coffee that way a few times a week. I never had a traditional internship in college, so I've never had the responsibility to get someone coffee. And although my law school has several coffee machines in the cafe, I've never had the need to use any of them.
After a couple of days at Big Firm, I figured out that the coffee machine on my floor also made hot cocoa. I was pretty excited about this, particularly because my gorgeous office can occasionally be downright chilly. At first, I was just using the coffee machine to get hot water and use cocoa packets, but then I discovered that it makes cocoa all on its own.
On Friday, I found myself wishing that the coffee maker also did marshmallows or whipped cream. Who knows...I may discover that it does. It's pretty fancy.
29 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love hot chocolate. What a bonus that you can make it in your coffee machine:)
Nice! JC's office has one like that. Works great for me, because I can send a croissant for breakfast and he can enjoy it with cocoa. :-)
You could keep a little bag of mini marshmallows at your desk. Not much you can do about whipped cream, but they surely have the little cream packets around there somewhere.
Post a Comment