I have a horrible cough. Horrible, horrible cough that is keeping me up at night and making anyone with whom I interact stare in disgust.
Sorry, folks. I'm pretty sure it's nothing.
Then again, it is pretty gross.
But I'm super busy. I'm actually going to go to the doctor about the cough on my way to school to take a final tomorrow. Yikes. But there's no other time!
I've always been a big fan of internet self diagnosis, but I think that we need to take that up a notch.
New plan: someone make an app where I plug in my symptoms, and then I connect online where I cough into the microphone, and the computer translates it into what's wrong with me.
Is your cough a cold? Pneumonia? Bronchitis? Whooping cough?
There should be an app for that. Million dollar idea, internet friends. One of you should make that. And then let me know when it's done, so I can cough for you.
Maybe there'd be an upgrade you can buy for diagnosing sneezes...
15 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You crack me up! I am sorry you are not feeling well. That is NOT fun especially when you are taking finals. At least it is almost done. Good Luck:)
Post a Comment