2010 brought more changes than any year in nearly 20 years. Some changes in my life of note:
- Got accepted to lots of law schools
- Rode the subway for the first time
- Rode in a taxi for the first time
- Quit my job of over 7 years
- Traveled around the country looking at law schools
- Picked a law school (so difficult, incidentally, but I definitely made a perfect choice)
- Sold my car
- Moved to New York City
- Started law school
- Survived my first semester
Really, I can't imagine 2011 being any more eventful. Truthfully, I'm kind of looking forward to having a year where I'm a bit more settled in. I'm not planning to make any big changes in my life for the next year, but I suspect there will be one or two things that happen that I didn't plan on. Isn't life funny that way?
5 comments:
Oooooo, maybe this year you'll get a hamster. That would be cool!!
Yeah. And you know what you could name your hamster.
Hampton?
Hamish?
Gingham?
Graham?
Hamal?
Hamza?
Khamsin?
Hamlet?!?!?
There is no excuse for your lack of posting. I'm just sayin'.
And he could teach you to dance.
Post a Comment