22 January 2011

Things I Think About

Sometimes, I have trouble falling asleep, and my mind tends to wander.

Lately, I've been pondering my apartment. It's such a great apartment, and I'm steadily getting more and more settled in. I don't have much money, so I just buy a thing here and a thing there, but it's really starting to feel homey and nice. In fact, when I got home from my gigantic, ridiculously relaxing and fabulous vacation, I was surprised at how nice it felt to be back in my place.

But I digress. These are all lovely things to be pondering about one's domicile, but what I was thinking the other night was really this point: I have been going through contact solution really quickly since I moved here. Is it possible that someone is breaking into my apartment, squirting some of my contact solution into some container, taking it with them, and leaving the rest of my stuff?

What? That could happen...it's really the only logical explanation.

Well, it seemed more logical in the middle of the night, but still, I'm not totally convinced that it's completely impossible.

2 comments:

LL said...

It is me. I didn't want to tell you, but...

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I frequently think the same thing, but then remember that I live with someone else. Its weird how running out of contact solution sneaks up on you.