18 January 2011

Lack of Blogging

I owe you all my apologies for my lack of blogging; I've been traipsing the country on a fabulous winter vacation! I'll write some of the details later, but suffice it to say for now that I had an absolutely perfect winter break. I've never had a winter break before, as I worked full time during undergrad, but it turns out that I'm a pretty good vacationer.

Today, I'm back in the city after a long day of delayed flights. Yesterday, I was supposed to arrive in JFK around 7 pm. Instead, I arrived in LGA at about 9 pm, which wasn't hugely tragic; I just had to take a bus instead of a train to get home. I missed my connection in Minneapolis (not my fault--my inbound plane was super tardy). I ran as fast as I could to get to my plane, but alas, it was gone.

Sadly, my suitcase continued to attempt its journey to JFK, and weirdly, it felt that heading to Atlanta was the solution to that.

The prodigal suitcase is yet to return. Other than hosing up my plans to take my suitcase to the post office to wheel back all the mail they're holding for me, I'm not really suffering.

I had the perfect vacation, but it's good to be home.

2 comments:

LL said...

So glad to see you back on the blog!

somebody's mother said...

Glad you're finally home. It was a fun visit.