06 July 2009

And I Just Can't Hide It

Today when I got in to the office, I looked at one of my many calendars and saw that on Wednesday, I will have just three weeks left of school.

For some reason, it's suddenly much more exciting than it was. My newly-discovered excitement may have something to do with the weekend that I just finished. I spent both Friday and Saturday night being pretty lazy, bumming around the apartment while I sorted through some boxes from the storage unit (two down, four million to go) and watched movies. It was so fabulous and relaxing--just a wonderful glimpse into my new life of not having school and homework every night!

Also this weekend, somebody's mother and I started the process of making cookies for the graduation party. Yesterday's project was making chocolate chip cookie dough for the freezer, to be baked the day of the party.

This was enjoyable for a few reasons. First, making cookies = graduation party approaching. Second, somebody's mother is super fun to cook with. We laughed and laughed. Third, and probably most influential, is that I ate a significant amount of cookie dough. Probably at least two cookies worth. At least. Mmmm...

If I get salmonella, so be it. One of the guys in my office already had swine flu--salmonella wouldn't faze anyone.

1 comment:

LL said...

Cookies...mmmmm.....

Three weeks is so soon! I was updating my calendar and our trip to Utah now shows up on the horizon. Time to get planning!

You can make it to the end! Go Liz Go!!