Although my capstone course is only worth one credit, school advisors recommend you take it in a semester where your only other obligation will be the corresponding Strategic Management course.
This other course is a fair bit of work itself. Each week we have a test (you may refer to it as a quiz, but there are no other tests so it accounts for a substantial portion of my grade) over the reading material assigned for the week. Thus, I am tested on a batch of information that I am expected to have taught myself. Fortunately, I am an experienced teacher, including many years of teaching myself a number of things.
But I digress. These two courses overlap quite a bit conceptually and with the work involved. Recently, I was trying to explain to Somebody's Mother why it is so difficult and frustrating.
My final description?
It's like my econ class and my financial management class and my operations management class got together and spawned a child from hell.
And I hold to that assertion.
15 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment