Today should be a day of rest. I can't relax. I can't focus. School starts again on Wednesday. I am not looking forward to another semester. I want it to be over so badly.
This semester, I have two classes, both from the same teacher. The courses have been described as the most difficult in the school of business, as well as the most time-consuming. Even my advisor told me not to take other courses while I was taking these two, even though they only total 4 credits. I am complying, largely because I am finished with all of the other requirements. What's even more worrisome is that, from everyone I've talked to, I've heard that if you must take the classes, you should not take them from one specific instructor. As the universe would have it, I don't have any other options. I must take the courses from him. He has been described as not only a difficult instructor, but simply not a good person. I'm sure there's goodness in him somewhere, but apparently, it's buried deep, DEEP down where no one has ever seen it. Hopefully, I won't feel that way about him, but I certainly worry.
So I wait. Waiting, waiting, waiting.
Waiting. Surviving. Somehow.
86ish days to go.
4 comments:
You are pretty good at learning and working "the system." I'm pretty sure you will be quite adept at working his system after a couple of weeks. He can probably be played like anybody else. You might not be able to play him like a grand, but I'll bet you can at least play him like a spinet!
Nice mom. :-)
You'll get through it. My motto in college was "I can graduate with 2 D's, this might be one of them."
Only time will tell. Just think of it this way at least you get the courses in a shortened version. So you only have to work with it for so long and then when it is over...it is over:)
It's true, LL, that you don't have to have all fabulous grades to graduate. But since these classes are part of the school of business, I cannot get lower than a B- on either of them, unfortunately. :(
Post a Comment