18 May 2009

Things I Don't Like

Things I'm not enjoying today: (I'll come up with a list of things I'm enjoying later...)
  • Not being the winner
  • Not having the time or attention span for homework
  • 90 degree weather--seriously, what happened to spring?
  • My inability to make everything work perfectly
  • My impending homelessness
  • Insomnia
  • Allergies
  • Going to the gym at 6:30 in the morning
  • The fact that ice cream is not a vegetable
  • The heat--it's too hot here
It's going to be a long couple of months.

Also, I could use a cloud or two to shade my universe. Just saying...

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am with you. It is TOO HOT HERE!!! Over 100 for several days in a row. We never have a long spring - we are jipped!!
I feel your pain.
I wonder what vegetable ice cream would taste like really.
Hang in there - love you and your blog

bh said...

When I was in the Philippines I had sweet corn ice cream a few times. I thought it was pretty tasty. Not as good as mango though.

David said...

Ice cream may not be a veggie. But haven't you heard? 4 servings of dairy daily have helped lead to weightloss. So get a carton of ice cream and skip the gym.

More Bacon said...

Did end up skipping the gym since I had slept fewer than 4 hours the night before. Didn't eat a carton of ice cream because I found a tiny bit of willpower somewhere. Not sure how, but...

somebody's mother said...

Hooray for willpower!

LL said...

Go Liz!