Last night, I had a strange dream that included:
My strained relationship with my gay brother and his partner (note: I have no gay brother)
My inability to keep track of my baby (note: I have no baby. This was troubling, however, because I kept putting the baby down and forgetting to go pick it back up. Does that mean something?)
Barack Obama (because, naturally, he'd be campaigning during the events of my dream. He was an excellent listener though and was very encouraging about my relationship with my gay brother... I think I also gave him the baby at one point for a while. Maybe that's where the baby was at the end...hmm...)
It was a bizarre dream, clearly. I think it's a great way to start out 2008.
01 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I always used to dream that I had a baby and would just leave it places, or that I would have a baby and then, weeks later, it would occur to me that I should feed it. :-)
Gay brother, Obama, babies...busy night...
Um, now that I think more about it, I'm wondering which brother is gay? No, don't tell me. Ok, do tell me. :-)
It's probably best that I don't specify which was the gay brother in this very public forum. However, next time we chat on the phone, I'll tell you. The rest of the dream makes more sense when you know which brother, actually...
Cryptic, I know.
Wow my curiosity is absolutely peaked. Maybe I'll call in and we can make it a conference call announcement :)
I think that if my siblings were the one with the dream, I would be the gay brother (note: I am not making an announcement). I don't mind saying so either, now that I am happily married and having children. It's nice to be secure with life.
Post a Comment